New Zealand Deer Velvet Products
100% Natural 100% Effective
This is one of the most unique features of deer velvet – it is 100% harm free and renewable.
Deer are the only mammals in the world that can repeatedly grow an appendage. Every year the stag (male deer) grows antlers in the lead up to mating season. In the wild antlers are used by the stag to assert dominance over the other male deer to prove he is the best mate for the females. These antlers are naturally shed every year after the mating season and regenerate all over again the following year.
Used for over 2,000 years in Traditional Chinese Medicine, deer velvet has hundreds of naturally occurring ingredients, that include: Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Manganese, Proteins, Amino Acids, Collagen, Lipids, Calcium, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Iron and many more.
Common uses for velvet antler encourage:
- Joint function, mobility and arthritis relief
- Alopecia control
- Muscle and connective tissue development and strength
- Brain development
- Vitality and general wellbeing
- Endurance and durability
- Red blood cell production
- Oxygen carrying capacity
- Speedy tissue recovery/ improved wound healing
- Recuperation after surgery
- Optimal reproductive activity
- Reducing inflammation after injury or exercise
- Cardiovascular health and Diabetes management
Deer Velvet is truly one of the greatest health supplements nature has produced.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us today.